The other day, Josh was following me home on the dirt road. We had just picked up the kids and I thought it might be fun to see if there were any caterpillars on the milkweed. So, I slowed down and stopped and...SMACK!!!!!! Josh rear-ended me. We were both so mad at the time and now all we can do is laugh about it. The car is pretty bad, but we are trying to see if we can get parts for cheap and fix it. If not, we didn't pay much for it and we've had it for 7 1/2 years. It's been a good car for us.
The back of the van doesn't look much different. The bumper was ruined when we bought it so you can hardly tell. The dent in the door is new though, but luckily, it still closes as if nothing happened.

2 comments:
Oh, man! What a story. I'm glad everyone was okay (and that you can laugh about it now!)
sorry to laugh but that's funny. I'm glad you guys are laughing about it now. Glad everyone is okay!!! You're house is looking awesome!! Can't wait to come and see it!!
Post a Comment