A couple of weeks ago, we tar papered the roof. So, we are almost officially dried in. Now all we need are shingles, doors and windows. The plumbers, the electrician and the heat guy have all been hard at work on the inside these past couple of weeks (pics of the inside coming soon). We are excited with how fast things are moving along. Now, it's on to the neighbor's house until we are all at about the same spot.
Cole, Dan (Spencer's Dad) and Tim on the roof.
Rear view of the house all papered.
Same 3 guys, still hard at work. Just in case you are wondering, Josh was working this day, but doing other things. Other people offered to get on the roof and help, but these guys had a system.
Front tar paper...DONE! Now it looks even more like a house.




4 comments:
yea!! it looks like it is coming along great!!!
Lookin' good! We're going to make it out there soon, I just know it. :)
I want a grand tour! I must see this glorious bathtub you have been speaking of!
It's looking so great... what progess! I'm excited for you guys.
Post a Comment