
Tal's birthday was actually almost three weeks ago, but I just had to put these pics on. I have never seen this smile before and I totally love it. He was so excited for his big day. Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Hailee and Uncle Chet came to our house for the celebration. We all had such a great time. We also had a party with Nana, Papa and Auntie Kelly before we left Washington. 2 birthdays in one year, what more could a 3 year old ask for!!

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Talon! I love the baseball cake, way cuter than any I've ever made! Isn't it fun to watch them grow up? He is such a cute kid!
What a cutie! Happy Birthday!
I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday we were both pregnant and now you have three kids, it is crazy! I hope he had a good birthday, they are so much fun at this age, they remember things and can talk to you just like a grownup (and they think they are one too)! Call us when you are in town again!
That IS a great smile. Happy Birthday little guy.
You have the cutest boys Molly!!! Happy Birthday Tallon!
Post a Comment