Friday, August 15, 2008

Boys Will Be Boys



Wouldn't you know ... we've got a million toys to play with, and the boys are having fun eating vanilla wafers off of the floor and playing in a box. Gotta love 'em!!!

3 comments:

Amberly said...

At my house it was "Corn Bursts" cereal all over the floor the other day! My kids have always loved playing in boxes too. How funny!

MnM McQuivey's said...

I don't know what it is about boxes and kids. I won't complain though our moving boxes sure kept our kids entertained while their toys were not accessable. :o)

Lisa said...

That's what boys are for! Boxes are the best. If I am having a busy day and I need some peace and quiet, I will pull out a box and they will play with it forever. Whether it's big or small, they always try to find something to do with it.