Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Pool Day


Today was pool day and thank goodness it was warm enough to go. We have been promising Talon for 2 weeks that we'd take him, but it's been too darn cold. Tal and I are here enjoying the shallow end at the Manti pool.

This is Tal, Me, and Bryn Wathen. She is a cute neighbor girl that Talon adores. One of the many I guess.

Aunt Hailee and Kaleb. Hailee came with us today for a break from work. We all had a great time having her there and we think she had a pretty good time too. We love you Aunt Hailee!!

Kaleb, Aunt Hailee, Talon and Josh enjoying their last few minutes before we had to go.

13 comments:

Amberly said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I'm glad the weather was good for you! We will be there next time for sure!

Madsen Family said...

You are a brave woman! We stayed after swim lessons and had our picnic but headed home before they opened because of the wind. Next week it should be MUCH warmer, I hope!

Brittney said...

We had so much fun at the pool too! I look forward to Tuesday's now. We are so excited that you guys are going to be our neighbors. Hope you guys like games cuz we are going to be playing them a lot:)

MnM McQuivey's said...

So that's what the pool looks like. How fun! I hope Annica is better next week so that we can go too. Ammaron and Haven can't wait to go swimming, and it will be fun to get to know everyone better.

The Geeps said...

What a wonderful pool day - the water looks so inviting. Tal and Kaleb look like they are having a wonderful time! Good they like the water - can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

Love you lots - the Geeps

Kimberly said...

Would you like a bit of our warmth. I have no problem with sharing. We have been over 100 for that past few days and I think it is only going to get hotter.

Hailee and Chet said...

That was such a fun day I loved it. I hope that we can come down and go swimming soon with you. Love you all a whole lot.

Hailee and Chet said...

Oh except for my sad eyeliner thats the last time i wear it. haha and the last time i only apply sunscreen once. Ouch.

Cass said...

Gotta love the pool!
I'm saving this scooter for you, so just come get it anytime!
Love your blog!

Madsen Family said...

Hey-update your blog why don't cha? I know you don't have anything better to do :) Just kiddin! Email me your mommy's email addy, you never did!

Amberly said...

I second the update your blog thing! I saw your house and all the boxes are unpacked and pictures are up, so what else do you have to do?? ;)

Johnston Family said...

Looks like tons of fun!! I hope you are all great. I'm excited to see everyone at the family reunion. You're kids are so cute! Three boys are crazy, but tons of fun!

Me said...

Hi Mol! I love that you are a blogger, so I can see your cute self & those adorable boys!! don't you just love a pool day? especially when there are extra hands, so you don't have to struggle with 3 boys all by yourself. I know how that is!!