Josh and I were married in August 2001. We have 3 boys who keep us busy and happy. Josh is teaching at the middle school here and also working on his Masters Degree through the University of Hawaii online. I am a stay at home mom and I love it (most days...Hey, I'm an honest mom of three pretty small children). The boys keep me on my toes and I love watching them grow and learn everyday.
4 comments:
Look how cute his cheeks are! I am so excited that you started a blog! It's not so bad once you get it all started, right? Good job! Cute pics!
Wow, I'm so impressed! You've done a lot on it! I love the slide pics of Talon! That was my boys favorite part of the festival!
Yay for blogs! Cute pics, too.
Hey guys I'm so excited that you have a blog. We'll be able to see what's going on with you. Your little guys are so cute! Have a great day. ;)
Post a Comment